pugs-comm...@feather.perl6.nl writes:

>  statement, or if you want to attach multiple statements. you must either
>  use the curly form or surround the entire expression in brackets of some
> sort:
>
> -    @primes = (do (do $_ if .prime) for 1..100);
> +    @primes = do $_ if prime($_) for 1..100;

  I haven't been following much, but I'm pretty sure this example now
contradicts what it was once intended to illustrate, as the "entire
expression" is no longer "surrounded in" any kind of bracket.

  Is the whole you-must-either clause now obsolete?  Then I won't
bother to suggest that the Y should be upcased. ;-)

Eirik
--
Boston's Irreversible Law of Clutter:
     In any household, junk accumulates to fill the space available