I fixed that today... will check in in a few hours.
It's harder to come up with a new example than to update syntax. :)

--John

Eirik Berg Hanssen Eirik-Berg.Hanssen-at-allverden.no |Perl 6| wrote:
pugs-comm...@feather.perl6.nl writes:

 statement, or if you want to attach multiple statements. you must either
 use the curly form or surround the entire expression in brackets of some sort:
- @primes = (do (do $_ if .prime) for 1..100);
+    @primes = do $_ if prime($_) for 1..100;

  I haven't been following much, but I'm pretty sure this example now
contradicts what it was once intended to illustrate, as the "entire
expression" is no longer "surrounded in" any kind of bracket.

  Is the whole you-must-either clause now obsolete?  Then I won't
bother to suggest that the Y should be upcased. ;-)

Eirik