On 2009-May-30, at 12:06 pm, David Green wrote:
...what "Perl6" is today, let alone what it will be tomorrow.

Actually, we do kind of know what Perl will look like a decade from now, because P6 is deliberately extensible enough that we may never need a Perl 7. But that simply means that holiday photos are already a possibility:

perl -MSteganography::Images pics/2009/ceylon.jpg

In fact, you could do that in Perl 5....