Thanks Matt,

I really like perl 6 and moose for that matter. :-) I feel that these implementations of truly take it into the application programmming arena. And, am hoping perl is thought of when building larger enterprise applications in the future once there is a true production version available?

Sent from my iPhone
Wendell Hatcher
wendell_hatc...@comcast.net
303-520-7554