Em Sáb, 2010-04-10 às 19:53 -0400, John Siracusa escreveu:
> I'm having trouble imaging any convention that involves mixing word
> separators being successful.

But the convention Damian is proposing is simply "use underscores".

Basically camelCase and with_underscores are conventions on "how to
circunvent the fact that we can't use spaces in our identifiers". What
is proposed here is that the p5 convention should be preserved.

The hyphen is *not* a space, so it doesn't even get into the discussion
of this convention. The basic difference is that when a programmer with
sufficient communication skills have a composed word (i.e.: week-day),
he will have the ability to use the hyphen instead of either supress it
or use an underscore...

daniel