On Wed, Sep 08, 2010 at 04:02:10PM +0400, Richard Hainsworth wrote:
> I do want the diffs back: its the only way I have to keep at least
> some idea of what is changing any why.

We know that a lot of people would like to see the diffs available
through the commit messages, but afaik none of us actively maintaining
the github archive quite know how to make that happen.  Something
beyond "please bring diffs back" would be very helpful to us here.

For those who prefer to just have links to the diffs without the
text of the diffs, subscribing to the commit RSS feed is probably
the best bet.

Pm