And regardless of homotopy type theory being able to supplant set theory,
with the spirit of "there's more than one way to do it", set ops are still
a welcome tool.

Also in that spirit, would you like to write up a summary of HoTT
alternatives to common set ops, or post a link to a HoTT summarzing its
relation to algorithmically manipulating data? I downloaded the free PDF of
that book but I'm afraid most of it will go over my head. I can grok the
figures in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homotopy but not much more....

-y