All set operations work on Rakudo, but none of the Unicode set
operators are enabled, because multibyte Unicode characters kill the
performance of Rakudo's parser when compiling Rakudo.

So for example you can use (|) for set union, but not ∪.  I think
there are probably some glitches there yet, particularly with set
construction -- Rakudo's version is based on an older version of
Niecza's implementation.  I'll probably get around to porting Niecza's
updates over to Rakudo before the August release.

--
Solomon Foster: colo...@gmail.com
HarmonyWare, Inc: http://www.harmonyware.com