On Sat, Sep 30, 2000 at 11:52:40AM -0500, David Grove wrote:
> That's the current running hope, I'll change the RFC to match it shortly.
> However, since I can't realistically expect this to happen, it wouldn't make
> sense to do more than suggest it as a first course of action.

I don't think it's that unlikely; there was *some* discussion vaguely
about this inside ORA last time I heard. (Although I could have
misheard, but it's unlikely.) Whether we'll see anything more than
discussion remains to be seen.

For the time being, though, I can't put a camel on business cards, I
can't make camel jokes in books or articles, and it pisses me off.

--
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas.   If your ideas are any good,
you'll have to ram them down people's throats."