Adam Turoff writes:
>       3) Those developers prefer Perforce and should not be forced
>          to use CVS because non-committers prefer it.
>
> Is there anything more to be said about Perforce vs. CVS that *isn't* FUD?

You make it sound like we've decided on Perforce.  Dan, how about you
sketch out what you're thinking of (Perforce plus CVS, several
committers, whatever it is) and give us a few use cases.  How does
some random person submit a patch?  How does someone claim a unit to
code?  How do people stay current?

Then we can hear informed criticism and perhaps modify the plan if a
better system is suggested.

Nat