On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 03:00:05PM -0800, Edward Peschko wrote:
> Again, We'll have continued discussion, but what the perl development
> project needs right now is a swift kick of *direction* from larry. And I'm
> pretty sure that he knows this.

I thought part of the idea was that we become self-motivating, and
"bus-proof".

> ps - and as far as I'm concerned, there are two great decision points that
> could be made early on && made public for perl's design:
>
>       (1) that perl is a 'micro-architecture' where the perl runtime

This is RFC 315.

>         (2) that the perl parser is pluggable

This is RFCs 314 and 329.

I wonder what foresighted individual came up with them. :)

--
<gnat> TorgoX: you're rapidly learning, I see, that XML is a fucking
piece of festering shit which has no more justification for walking