Simon Cozens wrote:
> Edward Peschko wrote:
> > And PR is a function of people listening to people that they know (and
> > presumably respect). As much as we make summaries, et al, it is Larry that
> > they primarily know. And Larry saying something will get it put on slashdot.
>
> If we had more indication of how Larry's mind was going as we
> went along,

I get this weird feeling that this is sort of what it must have
been like amongst the early Christians, right after the crucifixion.
"He'll be back any day now; we're just waiting for him.  We do a lot
of talk, but his words are the only ones that matter in the end."

Somehow I don't think this is how it was meant to be.

--
John Porter