Randal L. Schwartz skribis 2006-09-21  9:15 (-0700):
> We need the same thing for Perl6: "If you're going to do simple web stuff,
> please use MUMBLE module".  And MUMBLE better have tight integration of param
> processing and sticky form generation, as well as good header generation for
> cookies and redirects.  In other words, at least two thirds of what CGI.pm
> does for me now.  And MUMBLE better be included *with* Perl6.

To a certain extent, I agree.

What do you think of the Web MUMBLE that I proposed? I think I've
expressed it in enough detail now, for you to form an opinion.
--
korajn salutojn,

  juerd waalboer:  perl hacker  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <http://juerd.nl/sig>
  convolution:     ict solutions and consultancy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>