On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 01:33:41PM -0400, Guy Hulbert wrote:
: I was unaware of mysogyny in the perl community.  I'm sorry to hear
: about it.

In general it's not overt as it is in other communities, or even
intended--I think we do pretty well, in fact--but it's easy to
discourage people unintentionally as well, so we do need to be very
careful to be fair.  And it would not be fair to give the impression
to 50% of our potential users that they have to become guys to fit in.

That's all I meant.  And I'm not trying to unbalance it the other
way either.  If you guys want versions of Camelia in her "attack"
mode, that's okay too.  :)

And in fact, the >>รถ<< form looks more like a Hyper Attack Butterfly
that is about to bite your face off...  :)

Larry