Christian Aperghis wrote:
> Reini Urban a $(D+1(Bcrit :
> > Patrick R. Michaud schrieb:
> >> On behalf of the Rakudo development team, I'm pleased to announce
> >> the May 2009 development release of Rakudo Perl #17 "Stockholm".
> >> Rakudo is an implementation of Perl 6 on the Parrot Virtual Machine [1].
> >> The tarball for the May 2009 release is available from
> >> http://github.com/rakudo/rakudo/downloads .
> >
> > Does it finally build and work with installed parrot only?
>
> On Mac os X 10.5.T the Configure --gen-parrot provides an error in building
> "Stockholm" after having installed the parrot folder.

I've encountered the same problem and found that it'll be solved by cofiguring
parrot with --optimze option, which means that the following may help you:

$ perl Configure.pl --gen-parrot --gen-parrot-option="--optimize"

Regards,

--
Hiroyuki Hanai <ha...@s2factory.co.jp>
S2 Factory, Inc. <http://www.s2factory.co.jp/>