Thanks,

That appears to have fixed it. Here are the results of the spectess:

Test Summary Report
-------------------
t/spec/S02-literals/quoting.rakudo                           (Wstat: 0
Tests: 136 Failed: 0)
  TODO passed:   24
t/spec/S09-subscript_slice/slice.rakudo                      (Wstat: 10
Tests: 27 Failed: 0)
  Non-zero wait status: 10
Files=383, Tests=11494, 981 wallclock secs ( 6.79 usr  3.52 sys + 1679.86
cusr 95.69 csys = 1785.86 CPU)
Result: FAIL

--
Nelo Onyiah