On 09/07/2018 06:25 PM, Curt Tilmes wrote:
The documentation isn't a tutorial, but is still improving every day.

For the function it is documenting, it had better be
a tutorial.  Otherwise, why would anyone other than a
developer seek its input?  Seriously.  If you can't
figure it out from the documentation, why bother
with the documentation.

In my suggest verbiage, did you notice the attention
I gave to detail?  It is this kind of detail that
is missing.

Thank you for the book recommendation.  I don't do well with
books.  I can't stay awake.  Head hits the table.
I have to just go and write what I need.  Then I learn.

If I get in trouble, I first try to model it from the
command line, then I search google and see if any of
the perl 5 hits will help (perl 6 gets swamped out),
then I look at the Docs, then I ask for help.

And, I write down almost everything I figure out.
I am up to 135 files so far.  You sometimes see them when I
post them back to this mailing list