And again: this is only because you know perl 5. People are not born
knowing perl 5; to someone who doesn't know it, perldoc raises the same
kinds of questions you have been asking, and the answers have to be found
in perlsyn or perldata, etc. Which is exactly what you have been
complaining about with respect to perl 6 doing the same kind of thing.

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh
allber...@gmail.com