Todd, allow me to distill the situation from my POV.

There are many sources of Perl 5 docs. "perldoc -f ..." is one of them, and
it works well for you.

There are also a choice of Perl 6 docs. "https://docs.perl6.org/"; is one of
them, and it doesn't work well for you, but of all the perl6 docs, it's the
one you return to out of necessity.

Those two documents were built for different purposes, and
written/generated via very different organizational structure.

As a fellow perl6 newbie, I also hit frustrating points, and I relate to
many of your questions and posts, but '"perldocs -f xxx" is a bazillion
times easier to understand than Perl 6's manual' makes me mad and not want
to engage. To me that reads like a general insult. I imagine what you meant
was "perldoc -f works better for my purposes" and out of the heat of the
moment, I expect you'd agree, and eventually you post doc RFE's which is
the best outcome.

An analogy. "Ikea docs are great because they explain everything with
pictures." ok that works for me.

"I love the words method but  I can't make heads or tails of
docs.perl6.org/words. How come [] and () do different things? What the heck
is Inf doing there?" works for me.

"Here's an RFE for the words method that summarizes what I've figured out.
And it doesn't even have words, it's all diagrams, just like the Ikea
manual!" ok that works for me.

"The writing on docs.perl6.org/words is no good. How is anyone supposed to
build software with it? Compare to the Ikea docs- so much better- you can
build anything with them!" Not helpful, turns me off to the discussion.

"docs.perl6.org." and "perdoc -f" are different animals, created for
different goals. Yes please help clarify the perl6 docs, ask questions and
distill the answers. Perhaps someday Perl 6 will have its own on-line
combined reference-and-tutorial similar to "perldoc -f" but that is not the
primary purpose of "docs.perl6.org."

My request to help me remain involved in your threads: try keeping the
broad judgments to yourself, acknowledge that these documents are works in
progress with different goals, focus on finding the weak points which
highlight a misunderstanding, and communicate those.

-y