    <http://docs.perl6.org>. Type "bitwise" into the
     > search box. You will see a popup, "Numeric bitwise AND operator".
    Click

https://docs.perl6.org/language/operators#index-entry-Numeric_bitwise_AND_operator,

    https://docs.perl6.org/routine/&;
     > which rather clearly says it returns an all Junction.
     >
     > So I wonder why were you under the impression that the above "should
     > give [you] 0000 0000"?
     >
     > Trey

    Thank you.

    Looks like I am going to have to look them up one at a time.

Just because you get to a specific place on a page by typing something into the search box doesn't mean you can't scroll up and down on the page anyway. You can do the same from +& and see the other operators, too.

Hi Trey,

That page only give me one page and nothing to scroll up or down on.

But, now that I know what to look for, I will find the rest, so
no one offer additional help, unless they just want to.

My goal is to write up a Keeper file for this.  I will post it
back on this thread when I finish.

-T