pyanfar Z$ 6 'use MONKEY-TYPING; augment class Any {method hic { say "hoc"
}}; my @a = <a b c d>; @a.hic'
No such method 'hic' for invocant of type 'Array'. Did you mean 'hic'?
  in block <unit> at -e line 1

zsh: exit 1
pyanfar Z$ 6 'use MONKEY-TYPING; augment class Any {method hic { say "hoc"
}}; Array.^compose; my @a = <a b c d>; @a.hic'
hoc

Basically you have to re-compose any class you want to see the added
methods.

--
brandon s allbery kf8nh
allber...@gmail.com