Hi,

I have been using it for a couple of years and my main use case is heavy and complex syntactic analysis. In my experience no other language comes close for this kind of use.

Perl6 takes some getting used to, but it is well-designed. Some aspects of the design are not yet part of the Rakudo distribution, but I have never missed these. The current implementation serves my needs very well. I am hoping for some optimisation, but I consider my time as a developer more valuable than that of my computer. I am already a happy user.

The community is extremely helpful.

best wishes,
Theo van den Heuvel