Hi David,

I think you're right in this. While I like the name chosen by Eliza I also thought about the changes which will follow after the renaming. Like in documentation with mentions of perl6, websites, books, extensions of modules, programs and pod docs etc.

If it comes to renaming, Camelia is the name for me. I strongly oppose to Raku or other names referring to Rakudo, Moarvm or other implementation of perl6 because we should keep the freedom to change that name of the implementation without having to change the name of the language it implements. In the past it has been Parrot for example.

Marcel