Hello everyone,

I've seen people ask about 2019.07.1 in multiple avenues, myself
included. Since there was little response, I've set out to build it
myself. The first results have been made, with a PR on the Rakudo Star
repository to fix a number of issues.

Additionally, I've uploaded the 2019.07.1 tarball to my servers for
people to test[1]. Those looking for a newer version can download this
variant, and see if it works for them. If anyone spots any issues,
please let me know, either through this mailing list, the GitHub
repository[2] or the GitLab repository[3]. I'm trying to track all of
these places, and try to resolve all issues people find.

I plan to also release a 2019.10 version of Rakudo Star before the end
of this year, but whether that's viable depends on the number of
severity of the issues people may find.

I hope we can continue the Rakudo Star releases on a regular basis in
2020!

[1]: https://dist.tyil.nl/raku/rakudo-star/
[2]: https://github.com/rakudo/star
[3]: https://gitlab.com/tyil/rakudo-star/

--
With kind regards,

Patrick Spek

www:  https://www.tyil.nl/
mail: p.s...@tyil.nl
pgp:  1660 F6A2 DFA7 5347 322A  4DC0 7A6A C285 E2D9 8827

social: https://soc.fglt.nl/tyil
git:    https://gitlab.com/tyil/