Mea culpa

:!show-countdown === :show-countdown(False)

:show-countdown === :show-coundown(True)

But skewer-names, not snake.

Thanks Peter for the correction.

Richard

On 07/06/2020 17:18, Peter Pentchev wrote:
On Sun, Jun 07, 2020 at 04:45:16PM +0100, Richard Hainsworth wrote:
Todd

I'm answering this question in the main list to explain some shortcuts.

Just to make sure it all works (if Windows will accept GTK), copy the
program from the Readme to a script file and run it with raku.

Playing around with it should make things clear.