On 12/24/20 12:23 AM, JJ Merelo wrote:
Hi,

El jue, 24 dic 2020 a las 3:55, Matthias Peng (<pengmatth...@gmail.com <mailto:pengmatth...@gmail.com>>) escribió:

    May I ask if there is any practical perl6 project running? For
    example, homebrew by ruby, k8s by go, flask by python etc.

I doubt there's any perl6 practical project _now_. There are a few practical Raku projects, however, and they are big. For instance, Cro is much better than Flask will ever be: its way of handling routes, templates, and the fact that it's concurrent, puts it in another level. There's no docker or k8s... yet. But just you wait..

Hi JJ,

Any sign of a toolkit to develop window interfaces?  A simple
text processor would be a cool example.

-T