Hi Andy,

A quick test with my (older) Raku install and I was able to get one of the
examples (Daniel's) below to work. However I had to use "Int" instead of
"int":

user@mbook:~$ raku
Welcome to 𝐑𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐝𝐨™ v2020.10.
Implementing the 𝐑𝐚𝐤𝐮™ programming language v6.d.
Built on MoarVM version 2020.10.

To exit type 'exit' or '^D'
0
> sub foo($) { ++$f }('a' | 'b,b' | 'c');
Cannot find method 'qast' on object of type NQPMu

0
> sub foo($) { ++$g }('a' | 'b,b' | 'c');
any(1, 2, 3)

HTH, Bill.