Hi,

Liz has probably missed the point of your question. Yes, you must do fez upload
for each new release. It means each time you'd need to do some pre-release
preparations to create an archive, etc... The fastest way is to switch to
App::Mi6 for building distributions. My approach is a makefile plus helper
scripts I include as a submodule for nearly each project I develop because mi6
doesn't cover my needs.

Best regards,
Vadim Belman