Hey Chris,

What exactly is the aim of this project? Is this a 90% reimplementation of
PDL? If so, I would really like to have a well thought-out C API, so that I
can easily create new PDLs from my C or C-like code. I would also really
like to be able to call PDL functions from C.

Whether those belong in a Tiny module I cannot say. It depends on what
you're trying to make tiny. :-)

David