From: Erwinthon P. Napitupulu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ITB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, February 28, 2000 15:47
Subject: [ITB] namanya anagram

Dormitory                           Dirty Room

Desperation                       A Rope Ends It

The Morse Code                    Here come Dots

Slot Machines                   Cash Lost in "em

Animosity                          Is No Amity

Mother-in-law                   Woman Hitler

Snooze Alarms                 Alas! No More Z's

Alec Guinness                 Genuine Class

Semolina                          Is No Meal

The Public Art Galleries   Large Picture Halls, I Bet

A Decimal Point               I'm a Dot in Place

The Earthquakes            That Queer Shake

Eleven Plus Two             Twelve Plus One

Contradiction                   Accord not in it

Astronomer                      Moon Starer

AND HERE'S THE MOST INTRIGUING PART......

Year Two Thousand       A Year To Shut Down

Kirim email ke