Dear friends,

If you have any questions, please send your CV to:

Dr. Parsaoran Hutapea at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
He will move from Lehigh University to Temple University in August 1st,
2004.

Before contacting him, please search the internet so that you know his
research agenda and tailor your cover letter.

Some examples of his publications:

1. Influence of electric artwork on thermomechanical properties and
warpage of printed circuit boards
Joachim L. Grenestedt and Parsaoran Hutapea
J. Appl. Phys. 94(1) 686 (01 Jul 2003)

2. Using waviness to reduce thermal warpage in printed circuit boards
Joachim L. Grenestedt and Parsaoran Hutapea
Appl. Phys. Lett. 81(21) 4079 (18 Nov 2002)

Best Regards,

Ahmad Syamil

www.clt.astate.edu/asyamil

Join Indonesian Production and Operations Management Society (IPOMS)!
Send a blank email to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]