Dear Juliman,

Thank you very much for your interest to helping this out.
We will need your help for sure. But right now, we still try to collect donations from all people who want to help.

If you can spread the word, please send email and tell to your friends about our mission.
Please let me know if you need flyers, I will send it out to you and don't forget to provide you mailing address.

Best regards
Tsunami Relief Fund

juliman harefa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
How do I join with this team, do you any posiblilyt to help. do you some of phone numbers ?
Juliman Harefa
Student in CA

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?