Dear Friends,

As you have undoubtedly seen on TV, the tsunami waves created by the massive earthquake near Sumatra Island have caused unimaginable suffering loss and suffering for the people affected. I am asking your help in collecting donations to ease their suffering.

Any gifts of money, clothing, or blankets are needed to help those who have lost everything. Your donation will be sent to Metro TV who is coordinating the aid and recovery efforts for the Aceh (Sumatra) residents. For clothing and blankets will be sent to Red Cross Banda Aceh (PMI – Banda Aceh / Posko Bantuan Tsunami).

Please send your donations to:

Tsunami Victims Relief Fund

4821 Lankershim Blvd, Suite F # 337

North Hollywood, CA 91601

Thank you very much for your help and HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Update information for Banda Aceh: www.akusite.com

If you have any question please feel free to contact us at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NOTE: Please forward this email to anyone who might want to help the poor stricken people of Banda Aceh.

Best regards

Vivienne Idham

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?