HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services
organisations. With about 10,000 offices in 76 countries and territories,
providing 110 million customers a wide range of financial services, we are
the world’s local bank. This makes us unique because we’re also able to
offer careers providing diverse experiences across countries and
businesses.

Resident Manager Trainee Program in HSBC Indonesia

An initial 18 months training programme providing exposure to the breadth
of our Indonesia Banking business, preparing you for a generalist
management career in HSBC Indonesia.

What you need to join the program

*  Minimum Bachelor degree in any subject, MBA degree is an advantage,
from top university
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a real enjoyment of working with people
* Strong team working skills, plus the ability to achieve both individual
and collective goals
* Innovation and creativity, along with a ‘can-do’ attitude, in order to
drive our business forward

How to Apply
Send your detailed resume to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For more information about the program
Please visit our website at http://www.hsbc.co.id/id/en/career/rmt.htm

Kirim email ke