]-----Original Message-----
]From: Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:hannes.tschofe...@gmx.net]
..
]Paul, RADIUS by itself has little to-do with device authentication
](other than carrying the packets).

Yes - RADIUS is just a wrapper, I was describing the broader system issue.  The
thread mentioned pervasive capture of information and RADIUS.

A significant path for capture of EAP information carried in RADIUS packets is
via MiTM attacks when the EAP/RADIUS information is carried in TLS.  Code used
for EAP/RADIUS does not always validate certificates correctly creating a path
to capture the RADIUS/EAP information.

]
]Problems with EAP methods is not a problem of RADIUS.
Yes ... but it is a system problem with the use of RADIUS.

Paul

]
]Ciao
]Hannes