Hi Behnam,

My problem is that:  There are people announcing an
English-Persian dictionary Free to download, but, I, the Linux
user that likes a dictionary on his machine, cannot use the same
data.  Why?  Because the Mac distributer has simply closed his
eyes on the copyright status of the data.  Again, I said, I would
not mind if Ali puts a proper note about the copyright status of
the data below the download link in his site.

But the main point, Behnam, is that, it's not a friendly game
that you say Ok let him do it or not.  You are being generous by
spendings someone else's efforts!

behdad