The main problem with the fonts right now are:

  * The lack line height data.
  * The size does not match of the MS fonts. (so not to the
Latin fonts).
  * A few of fonts have bitmaps added.  Those bitmaps should be
removed.
  * There's a known problem on LCDs, but that's another story
perhaps.

So, as you can see, the third item is trivial to fix, the fourth
is not that important, and the first two are easy to fix.  After
that we can talk about mark positioning and other fancy
characteristics.

behdad

PS, Behnam:  So this was the list of bugs in the fonts you asked
me to list.  Waiting for the fix.

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, C Bobroff wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:
>
> > Not much has happened with the fonts since last year (1382), and the
> > latest version is 0.4. BTW, we need volunteers for tracking bugs in the
> > fonts.
>
> Sorry to hear that. Can you release the latest if there have been any
> improvements?  Maybe I could post them on my website and say the "price"
> is one bug report per download!
> On the other hand, one does not like to distribute a lot of beta
> fonts into the system which could result in chaos. That's why I usually
> just send people to Borna still.
> -Connie

--behdad
  behdad.org