I recommend augmenting the documentation of any calendar
implementation with a clear description of limitations and range of
accuracy of the implementation. Otherwise, many people -- at least I
was until a few days ago -- are going to get deceived into trying to
assume a 2820 year period is more correct and may try implementing a
supposedly more correct algorithm. This document needs to refute all
majorly accepted sources of information on this subject.

Farsiweb should prepare -- if that is in the scope of FarsiWeb's work
-- a draft of a recommended practice for implementing date conversion
involving calendars used in Iran. This document will of course change
over time, as long as better conversion methods are derived.