I would pull the cover off from around the compressor/ motor and inspect just
to make sure there is not some strange micro climate/food source...maybe they
are climbing up from there and just appearing that they have made to through
the magnetic freezer seal. If there is a drop ceiling/ grid work check up there
as well. Those are the only two thing I can come up with. Good Luck and please
keep us updated. This is an interesting mystery. JTV

Joel Voron   Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

  Conservation Dept.

     Integrated Pest Management

      Office 757-220-7080<tel:757-220-7080>

        Cell 757-634-1175<tel:757-634-1175>

          E-Mail jvo...@cwf.org<mailto:jvo...@cwf.org>

[X]

On Dec 8, 2018, at 4:58 PM, Angelica Isa-Adaniya