From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
ssfaandc <ssfaa...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2020 2:49 PM
To: Museumpests <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [pestlist] Silverfish - Next Steps

Hi All,

I have reason to believe this is a silverfish, and I found it in the archive in
a corner. The trap is not directly near paper, but there is a lot of
paper-based historic materials in that room. First, is this a silverfish like a
think it is? Next, what should I do in terms of notifying my supervisors and
what are the best practices for next steps? Should a professional pest
management company come in to inspect the space. I only found one silverfish,
so does that mean there is an infestation or only a small amount (which is
still problematic but not as big a cause for alarm).

I look forward to hearing from you all. Thank you for your help, as always.

Sincerely,

Alexander "Lexi" Echelman
Archives and Collections Coordinator
Stepping Stones - Historic Home of Bill and Lois Wilson
www.steppingstones.org

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/a536a901-43c9-48e1-8cf6-600b374f49af%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/a536a901-43c9-48e1-8cf6-600b374f49af%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.