Hi Joel,

No, I do not. What is the importance of seaweed here?

Lexi Echelman

Archives and Collections Coordinator

Stepping Stones – Historic Home of Bill & Lois Wilson, respective
cofounders of Alcoholics Anonymous & Al-Anon Family Groups

62 Oak Road Katonah, NY 10536

ssfaa...@gmail.com

(914)-232-4822

Website: http://www.steppingstones.org