One other thing to consider...we don’t allow food in exhibit spaces at all and
I have found peanuts in the shell...bits of candy/mints....as well as wrappers
and other stuff under decks and cases while crawling around with a
flashlight....unfortunately.

Joel Voron   Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

  Conservation Dept.

     Integrated Pest Management

      Office 757-220-7080<tel:757-220-7080>

        Cell 757-634-1175<tel:757-634-1175>