Von: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> Im Auftrag von
l.knoop
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Februar 2020 11:02
An: Museumpests <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: [pestlist] Pest ID help

Hello,

Can you please help me identify this insect? I found thousands of them near
wooden logs for an exhibition. Length is about 15 mm.
Pictures attached

Thank you!

Loes Knoop
pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/f63a0025-6da5-49cc-acc4-c71604473ba9%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/f63a0025-6da5-49cc-acc4-c71604473ba9%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.