Look for Springtails.

Best
Stephan

Von: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> Im Auftrag von
chris.niver
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Juli 2020 22:06
An: MuseumPests <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: [PestList] Pest ID Help

I recently trapped several of these specimens in one location. I don't recall
having seen these before. All around 1 mm in size.

Chris

MILWAUKEE ART MUSEUM
700 N. Art Museum Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53202
mam.org<https://mam.org/>
Enjoy free admission through August 16,
thanks to The Krei Family in Memory of Melinda.
Reserve your timed ticket and review the
new safety protocols today at mam.org/visit<https://mam.org/visit>
pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/3bbe73e2-1eb1-474b-a11d-bdf389ba4d68n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/3bbe73e2-1eb1-474b-a11d-bdf389ba4d68n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.