Gesendet: Montag, 06. Juli 2020 um 14:46 Uhr
Von: "Dee Stubbs-Lee" <dee.stubbs-...@nbm-mnb.ca>
An: "pestlist@googlegroups.com" <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: [PestList] Pest identification help

Hi all,

Can anyone help me identify these small pepper like speckles that I have occasionally seen on my blunder traps? In this case, there are two small silverfish on the trap, but I have not always seen these with silverfish and vice versa. I am wondering if they are excrement? This appeared within the last 3 months, when while our site was inaccessible for IPM checks due to the pandemic.I apologize for not having a measuring scale handy – I used a ballpoint pen tip to indicate scale.

Thanks,

Dee

Dee A. Stubbs-Lee, MA, CAPC

Conservator / Restauratrice