From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Breitung, Eric
Sent: 03 September 2020 21:30
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [External] - Re: [PestList] Re: Anoxic treatment

EXTERNAL: This email originates from outside of The National Archives.
If you are interested in having your sensor(s) validated using NIST gases,
etc., I can likely do this as private work for a fairly nominal fee.
Feel free to reach out to me at      Breitung1 at yahoo dot com
If this is something you might be interested in, let me now, and I can come up
with a process and cost structure based on how many sensors might be testable
at one time.

Eric Breitung