From: pestlist@googlegroups.com [mailto:pestlist@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
chelle hartzer
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2021 9:50 AM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [PestList] Beetle identification

Hi Kasey! (and everyone!)

This is one of the Scarab beetles, I like it for something in the Diplotaxis
genus.

Adults are attracted to lights in the spring so this little one probably came
in from the outside.
Happy to provide more info if you want/need it.

Chelle Hartzer, BCE
360 Pest and Food Safety Consulting<http://chellehartzer.com>

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 9:49 AM Kasey Calnan