I agree with Joel,  if they are not edible and are clean there is less risk of
pest damage.   Another question for the owner is “Are there pest species where
they are normally stored or displayed?”

The other major way to protect the textiles from pests is their display method.
How are the textiles displayed? In the open? In a frame or case?  The tighter
the display the safer the objects!
Gretchen

Sent from my iPhone