Dear Rachael,

Thank you very much for your input. This is the kind of experience and
advice I was looking for. I think we will leave the Indonesian textile out
of the freezer this time to prevent any issues.

To everyone else, thanks for your advice too. I also thought that freezing
these textiles was not vital as we have vacuumed everything and haven't
found pests on any of them but the owners and hospital are requiring the
treatment as an extra precaution (on the advice of a previous conservator
who created the plan).

Have a great day,

Silvia Manrique
Collections Manager/Conservator