Winged creature looks similar to a barklouse.
https://bugguide.net/node/view/1410370

From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Christina Bisulca
Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2021 1:39 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PestList] Identification help!

Hello all -
We have a number of insects this month that I can't identify.  All the traps
are from our basement storage areas, where we did have flooding a few months
ago.  Since then we've also had a significant increase in psocidsl, so I'm
worried too if these are related to a damp/mold issue that has persisted since
the flood clean up.

There is an unknown larvae, some what appear to be mites (?) that we found on
several traps, along with some winged insects that I can't ID.  We have a fancy
new microscope so I also attached my favorite spider picture from this month's
IPM.

Many, many thanks!

Christina
pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CALyMK0HRbKu23vrVBuJy0GNCWRxr0tpb-Me4DYqowasdS9HVJQ%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CALyMK0HRbKu23vrVBuJy0GNCWRxr0tpb-Me4DYqowasdS9HVJQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Confidentiality Notice

This email including all attachments is confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure under
State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have
received this communication in error and delete this email from your system. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.